To clarify any questions or request more information about an item, you can contact us by calling 630 981 464 or 661 234 766. Also available by WhatsApp. We will be delighted to help you.
You can send us an email to email@example.com or leave us your information by filling in our contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Deliveries in mainland Spain and Portugal:
The estimated delivery time is 48h / 72h hours once the order is confirmed.
- Orders placed after 5pm will be prepared, but will be shipped the next day.
- Orders will not be delivered on Saturdays or Sundays.
WAY TO PAY
The forms of payment accepted by KANDORO are:
- Credit card (virtual POS).
- Wire transfer.
Free shipping costs to the entire Iberian Peninsula (Spain and Portugal mainland).
The following Conditions are established:
- Shipments are made by courier service.
- Shipping is understood to be the delivery of the items to the address or address specified by the customer during the ordering process, the delivery areas being limited to those listed above.
- An email and a contact number are essential to be able to send a notice and facilitate the delivery of the merchandise.
- It is important to provide an address where someone can take charge of the collection (job, family, trust establishment, etc …) since, if after two attempts, the package could not be delivered, it is returned to our offices and you will have to pay a new shipment.
KANDORO delivers orders to the courier service within a maximum period of 72 hours. We are not responsible for possible delivery delays caused by the courier service.
CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER
To notify the cancellation of an order, it will be necessary to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the order has already been sent, it cannot be cancelled.
You can check our policy of exchanges and returns here .
The prices include in all cases the Value Added Tax (VAT), but no other taxes, fees, duties or surcharges.
The products will be sold at the price indicated, being in force the one that is collected at the time of the order confirmation by the client
KANDORO reserves the right to modify prices, articles, offers and other commercial conditions without prior notice.
All products, designs, illustrations, store name and store photos are protected by copyright law. Any missuses can be legally pursued.
Visiting this web site does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected will be used for the purpose, in the manner and with the limitations and rights contained in art. 9 of Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and in the Development Regulation of the LOPD and, where appropriate, to Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Company Services Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI).
CONDITIONS OF EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
If for any reason the Buyer does not agree with what was purchased, he may choose to return the product. For this, you have a period of seven days from the moment of receipt of the merchandise and you must notify KANDORO in advance by email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Name, address and e-mail from which the purchase was made.
- Date, name and price of the product.
- Reason for exchange or return.
- If the payment of the product price is requested, specify the bank account number where to make the transfer.
In the event that the return is made for reasons not attributable to KANDORO, the customer will bear the expenses generated by this return.
The return will only be accepted, if the returned product is in perfect condition and in its original packaging.
It is considered a cause not attributable to KANDORO, product changes due to a change of opinion of the customer or a customer error at the time of ordering.
If the return of defective products is legal, KANDORO will be responsible for the shipping costs as long as the customer communicates this circumstance at the time of receipt of the order.
The customer may choose to order a product in exchange for the one that is returned or request a payment of the amount paid (which will be made within a maximum period of 15 business days from the reception of the product in our warehouses).